We would like to assure you that the safety and comfort of guests, staff and families are of paramount importance to us at the Ashley Hotel.
We have implemented a number of changes to ensure your safety during your stay, such as: The Fáilte The Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter
RECEPTION & PUBLIC AREAS:
· We have introduced screens on our reception desk, rearranged the furniture to allow for adequate social distancing.
· Temperature check at the reception desk is in place for all Guests and Staff Hand Sanitizer dispensers are located at entrance of the Hotel and they are also positioned throughout the hotel in all key areas.
· Increased deep cleaning in all areas using a disinfection treatment with electrostatic spray F429FC (Legend Brands), approved by the IQUA and World Health Organization (WHO) to treat known wide range of viruses and bacteria, including Coronavirus (proven 99.99% effective in 5 minutes). This treatment will take place in all departed rooms and overnight in the hotel public areas. Bedroom key are placed in a sterilization Machine.
· Accommodation service will not enter a guest room during your stay unless specifically requested by the guest, by hanging the “Please service my room” sign on the bedroom door. If you do not wish your room to be serviced, our staff member will ask you when meeting you at the reception, should you require any items to be replaced in your room (such as towels, toilet paper, tea, coffee etc.) and they will be left for you at the reception to collect on your return. Our reception can also be contacted at any time by phone by dial 211 for enquiries.
· We have removed all nonessential items such as magazines, decorative pillows etc. from our rooms, on your request extra pillows can be provided for the guests.
· Linens, towels and all laundry shall be laundered to the highest standards in accordance with HSE guidelines above 60 degrees.
· Disinfection treatment with electrostatic spray F429FC (as explained above) will take place in all departed rooms.
SAFETY & HYGIENE:
· The Ashley Hotel has been awarded COVID-19 Safety Charter designed by Failte Ireland for Irish tourism and hospitality businesses to reassure visitors that safety and cleaning guidelines are being adhered to and that staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety control training.
· All our staff receive full training on the implementation and maintenance of our Hygiene and Safety Procedures and has completed COVID-19 Safety Charter – Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses
· We have identified key touch points in the hotel – such as door handles, light switches, hard surfaces, equipment and accessories in the guest rooms etc. which are being disinfected by our team on increased frequency.
· Food Menus (All Day Bar Food Menu & Breakfast Menu) will be presented to you on the board in the Ashley Hotel’s lobby and bar, and they can also be found online on our website www.ashleyhotel.com under MENUS & DRINKS tab. We invite our guests to discuss their breakfast arrangements with a member of staff in advance or at the check in time, in order to maintain social distancing. Breakfast will be served to you by a member of our team either to the bedroom or delivered to your table in our hotel’s dining room.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation on the matters – we believe that it is the responsibility of each individual to look out for each other and respect each other’s safety during the “new normal”.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a safe stay at the Ashley Hotel.
Anita Coughlan Management of Ashley Hotel