Please stay at home policy, for any guests with symptoms
We would like to assure you that the safety and comfort of guests, staff and families remain always of paramount importance to us at the Ashley Hotel. We have implemented a number of changes to ensure your safety during your stay. Continental Breakfast is available and served from 7am until 10am and additional charge applies for all bookings.
With Covid19 in Ireland we have worked hard to get the Hotel ready and adapted to all the safety recommendations, set out by the Failte Ireland's Safety Charter and Health Service Executive’s (HSE) official guidance as closely as possible, The safety of our guests and staff are paramount.
When arriving at the Ashley Hotel you will find a temperature monitor check at the reception (In case a high temperature is discovered and persists, above 37.2 we can assist you with getting medical guidance). Hand sanitizers are in place throughout the Hotel for everyone's safety and please use them regularly.
PLEASE BE NOTIFIED THAT BELOW PROGRAMME THAT WE HAVE COMMITTED TO IN THE LAST YEARS IN OUR HOTEL REMAINS IN PLACE.
RECEPTION & PUBLIC AREAS:
- We have introduced screens on our reception desk, rearranged the furniture to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Temperature check at the reception desk is in place for all Guests and Staff Hand Sanitizer dispensers are located at entrance of the Hotel and they are also positioned throughout the hotel in all key areas.
- Increased deep cleaning in all areas using a disinfection treatment with electrostatic spray F429FC (Legend Brands), approved by the IQUA and World Health Organization (WHO) to treat known wide range of viruses and bacteria, including Coronavirus (proven 99.99% effective in 5 minutes). This treatment will take place in all departed rooms and overnight in the hotel public areas.
- Accommodation service will not enter a guest room during your stay unless specifically requested by the guest, by hanging the “Please service my room” sign on the bedroom door. If you do not wish your room to be serviced, our staff member will ask you when meeting you at the reception, should you require any items to be replaced in your room (such as towels, toilet paper, tea, coffee etc.) and they will be left for you at the reception to collect on your return. Our reception can also be contacted at any time by phone by dial 211 for enquiries.
- We have removed all nonessential items such as magazines, from our rooms, on your request extra pillows can be provided for the guests.
- Linens, towels and all laundry shall be laundered to the highest standards in accordance with HSE guidelines above 60 degrees.
- Disinfection treatment with electrostatic spray F429FC (as explained above) will take place in all departed rooms.
- Hand sanitizer in bedroom
SAFETY & HYGIENE:
- The Ashley Hotel has been awarded COVID-19 Safety Charter designed by Failte Ireland for Irish tourism and hospitality businesses to reassure visitors that safety and cleaning guidelines are being adhered to and that staff members have completed essential hygiene and safety control training.
- All our staff receive full training on the implementation and maintenance of our Hygiene and Safety Procedures and has completed COVID-19 Safety Charter – Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Businesses
- We have identified key touch points in the hotel – such as door handles, light switches, hard surfaces, equipment and accessories in the guest rooms etc. which are being disinfected by our team on increased frequency.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation on the matters – we believe that it is the responsibility of each individual to look out for each other and respect each other’s safety.
We look forward to welcoming you back for a safe stay at the Ashley Hotel.
From All The Team at the Ashley Hotel